MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY - LONDON
( Reason To Choose Middlesex University )
- A Global City, Which leads in commerse,industry,science,music,arts and sports.
- Middlesex has invested £200m in state-of-the-art campus located in a safe area of North London.
- Ranked 2nd Modern University in London (The Time,2015)
- Achieved 85% in overall Students Satisfaction (National Student Survey,2014)
- 92% of Middlesex's Research Work is 'Internationally Recognised' (Research Excellence Framework,2014).
- Excellent student support from Application to Graduation.
- Employability Service to help you gain work placement,find work experience and plan your career.
- Great social and sports scene with clubs, societies, trips and events.
- Credit Transfer in year two or three.
- Courses credited and Recognised by professional bodies.
- The Law Society and General Council of Bar, CIM, BCS, CIPD and IBMS.
EMPLOYABILITY AND CAREERS SERVICE
Middlesex is pleased to offer a range of opportunities that will not only help you plan a route into work but will help you secure your dream job when you graduate and ensure you in the workplace.
- ONE-TO-ONE SESSION
- E-MAIL SUPPORT
- ON-DEMAND ADVICE
- EMPLOYABILITY WORKSHOPS
- EMPLOYER-LED SESSIONS
- UNIVERSITY EVENTS
- PLACEMENT SERVICE
To take up a degree course at Middlesex University in London candidate are required to fill an Application Form.The Application should be supported by:
- Academic Mark Sheets
- Two Reference Letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of the Passport
- Portfolio in the form of the web link (e.g. Picasa or Flickr) for students applying for Art and Design Courses.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
70% in Class XII English subject (indian ISC and CBSE) Examination Board/Higher Secondary State Boards.
International Baccalaurate qualification score 4 points at Higher Level or 5 points Standard Level.
Those who do not meet the mentioned requirements must undertake any one of the English Language test:
|TEST||SCORE (Undergraduate)||SCORE (Postgraduate)||IFP|
(with minimum 5.5 in all components)
(with minimum 6.0 in all components)
(with minimum 5.0 in all components)
(with 51 in each components)
(with 51 in each components)
in each component
For Undergraduate Courses
India and Nepal : Minimum 55% or above from a Local Board Examination or its equivalent.
Bangladesh : Minimum GPA 3.0 to maximum GPA 3.6 depending on the course applied, from Higher Secondary Examination Board (Bangladesh) or its equivalent.
Sri Lanka : Minimum Three C's to Three B's or above in 'A levels' depending on the course applied.Candidates having successfully completed BTEC HND with Merit Grade can apply for a Credit Transfer to Year 2 or 3.
For International Foundation Programme (IFP)
Applicants should have graduated from high school (Year 12) with good grades or equivalent of one year post GCSE study or 'AS' level qualifications.
For Postgraduate Courses
India : Minimum 50% or Above in a degree from a recognised institution or its equivalent.
Bangladesh : Second class (GPA 3) degree from a recognised institution or its equivalent.
Sri Lanka : Minimum 60% or above in a degree from a recognised institution or its equivalent.
For MBA : Second class honours degree or above, or an overseas equivalent qualification.Candidates should also have a minimum of two years managerial or professional experience in a full-time position since graduation.